With the new year quickly approaching most are trying to think of Healthy 2020 goals. But, I have a secret… January 1st is an arbitrary date. There is nothing magical about it. The universe is not going to shift resulting in an instantaneous better circumstance for you.
💫 2020 is going to look a lot like 2019 unless you make different choices.💫
Sis, stop waiting for a new week, a new month, or a new year.
If you want to accomplish Healthy 2020 goals, start today.
- Stop having the same conversations.
- Stop making the same choices.
- Stop holding on to the past.
- Go for a walk, take a class, or go to the gym (don’t wait until Jan 1).
- Read a book during your lunch break (don’t mindlessly scroll IG).
- Drink a glass of water instead of (a 3rd cup of) coffee.
- Go to bed 15 minutes earlier (your Bravo show will still be there).
- Apologize + truly move on (see the situation from the other person’s perspective).
Start today, right now + repeat tomorrow. And the day after and the day after.
You aren’t going to change old habits in 20 minutes but you can start replacing them with decisions which serve you.💖J