With the Holiday weekend right around the corner snacking is inevitable; but there’s a healthier way to satisfy those muchies! My favorite, Cauliflower Wings! They are quick, simple, and delicious.
- 3 heads of cauliflower
- 21⁄4 cup chickpea flour or all-purpose flour 21⁄4 cup unsweetened almond or soy milk 3/4 cup water
- 6 tsp garlic powder
- 41⁄4 tsp paprika powder black pepper
- 3 cup spicy BBQ sauce
- 3 tsp sriracha sauce (optional)
- 6 green onions, cut into rings
Heat the oven to 350 °F.
- In a large bowl, combine the chickpea flour, the plant- based milk, the water, the garlic powder, the paprika powder, and the black pepper.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized florets. Dip the florets into the batter, so they’re completely coated. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the cauliflower florets on the baking sheet. Don’t put them on top of each other. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and dip them in the spicy BBQ sauce. Coat evenly. Put them back on the baking sheet. If you want them to be even spicier drizzle a bit of sriracha sauce on top. Bake for another 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the green onions and serve with vegan aioli or vegan ranch sauce.