I feel as though it’s common for us, as humans, to be paralyzed at times; whether it be from fear or lack of guidance. We tend to get feel stuck; when we feel stuck it’s beyond easy to stay stuck. It’s easy to think we have to be powerful in order to feel powerful.
- We don’t want to write that post because we don’t feel as though it’s authentic.
- We don’t want to do that workout because we don’t feel our best.
- We don’t want to send that text because we don’t feel good.
If you want to feel powerful you have to do something powerful.
That doesn’t mean you have to feel your most powerful in that moment.
But action breeds change.
- If you feel stuck or blah- go for a walk.
- If you feel less than great about your body- do a quick workout.
- If you feel negative list all the positive lessons or things in your life.
- If you feel sad or frustrated given the current climate- send positive words to someone else.
You cannot sit in your current situation and expect change.
I know, I use to think that only applied to physical situations; but friends, its applicable to emotions as well.
I’m sending you all love and light today. 💖