Even though it’s the height of holiday season with so many drinks and treats being put right under your nose, literally; I wanted to give you all a Fitness Update (2).
First, I want to remind you all that one day without a workout or counting macros/carbs is not going to ruin your progress, but, on the other hand, do what feels right for you and your goals.
After ten full days of 75Hard I’m down .8 body fat and 4 lbs; however, (like I’ve said before) this round I’m trying not to obsess over the scale like I have before (because this isn’t a weight loss challenge). I want to focus more on how I’m feeling.
Here’s my #75Hard breakdown (for the up coming week):
- (Indoor) Workouts: Soul-Cycle, Reformacore, and bodyweight challenge
- (Outdoor) Workouts: Soul-Cycle, walking, golf (par 3 only courses)
- Diet: IF for 18 hours, track macros, and no sweets/desserts (e.g., donuts, ice cream, etc.), meal prep
- Book: Rising Strong, Brene Brown
(Reminder) Apps I’m using:
- 75 Hard with reminders to track my tasks
- Water Minder app to track my water specifically (free)
- Zero to track my IF (free)
- Isagenix and Google sheets to track my food/macros
Wednesday (mid week) is a good time for me to check in on here, IG, and FB to update my progress with 75 hard, but more specifically changing my habits before 2022 (aka post lockdown).
Who else is working on better habits before the new year and how can I support you? LMK on IG!