Pizza is hands down my desert island food. I am obsessed with this quick and easy homemade pizza hack, I don’t think I’ll ever order take out pizza again.
As you know, I am plant based so obviously the recipe will be as well; but that’s the best part of a homemade pizza, add your favorite toppings!
Prep is easy, about 5 minutes. Cook time is 20 minutes.
- Pizza dough
- Pizza sauce or pesto
- Minced garlic
- Sun dried tomatoes
- Cheese, I used Miyoko’s liquid mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 450
- Oil the pan, I used avocado oil in a 4×6 pyrex
- Spread the dough evenly in the bottom of the pan
- Add your toppings (sauce, garlic, cheese, tomatoes)
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Cut & top with Basil
- If you’re making a non plant based you can grab all the ingredients at Trader Joe’s!
- Let the dough reach room temp before spreading in the pan (~15 mins).
- I have made this with TJ’s pizza sauce as well, delicious.
- The sun dried tomatoes are in oil, strain them before applying to the dough (with a fork).
- We’ve tried Whole Food, Erewhon, and Eatly pizza dough, I like TJ’s dough the best due to zero added sugars, ease of manipulation, and the garlic option.
- The sun dried tomatoes from TJ’s have added sugar so be sure to check portion.
- Prep time will vary depending on ingredients.