It’s no secret I love summer.
If you follow me on Instagram you know I have promised myself to I will spend more time at the beach this summer. Long story short, up until last week I have been to the beach 20 blocks from my house twice in 11 years. To me that is just crazy!
I honestly love everything about summer (including the beach); the warm weather, the clothes (or lack there of), baseball, cold beer, and BBQs! And like every other girl I have my must have items. But, since I haven’t spent too many days at the beach recently I am revamping my go to list.
Here’s my list of summer beach essentials:
- EltaMD and Aruba Aloe sunblock
- OUAI hair oil
- Hempy’s lip balm or Jeffree Star liquid lipstick
- A cute hat, wrinkles are no joke
- A cute pair of sunnies, I am loving my Electrics right now
- A must read book, I’m currently reading White Hot Truth & Plant Paradox
- Beachbody on Demand, seriously workout on the beach I am in
- A koozie to keep my beer cold
- An insulated reusable water bottle
- JBL charge 3
What are your go to beach items?
Featured image by: Sai Kiran Anagani via Unsplash