I know summer is coming to an end, we still have a month, but we’re all trying to soak in as much fun as possible; so, meal prep/cooking is not a huge (summer) fan favorite. Am I right? 🤣
Here’s a quick and easy recipe (my favorite kind) Mushroom, Spinach, & Cauliflower rice, that will keep you full and enjoying those summer evenings.
- 10 oz package of frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2-3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 3 cups of sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups of spinach
- Cook cauliflower rice according to instructions on package.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet-add onions and cook until soft.
- Toss in mushrooms and sauté until cooked.
- Add garlic and mix together.
- Add cauliflower rice and soy sauce. Stir until cauliflower rice has absorbed soy sauce.
- Top mixture with spinach, stir and cook until wilted.