Okay, first things first. If it’s available in your area (and you’re not already subscribed) Imperfect Foods is magical, even BC (before Corona).
If you want to check it out, here’s $10 off your first box!
Okay, beach to the good stuff; food!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound free green beans, trimmed & snapped in half
- 3 tablespoons (vegan) butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Lemon pepper (optional)
- Salt (optional)
- Place green beans into a large skillet with water and cover, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer until beans start to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Drain the water.
- Add butter, cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, cook until garlic is tender, about 3 minutes,
- Season with lemon pepper and salt.
If you make these amazing buttery green beans, tag me (@jeanajuice)!