I’ve known for a while I need to do a reset, a cleanse, something. The past four (4) months have been filled with grief so I just kept putting it off. If that sounds like you, I encourage you to just begin. Start today.
I just wrapped up a 7 day reset, this is what I (re)discovered:
- The food we consume affects more than just the scale.
- Sugar (especially alcohol), even in moderation causes inflammation.
- The diet culture, non stop cycle has to stop; lifestyle nutrition is the key to longevity.
- A walk outside is the best stress reliever.
What is a 7 day reset?
Time to correct non life giving habits.
Time to assess everyday choices made out of routine.
Simply put, stop the slide.
I know the answer(s) to a healthy lifestyle but at times it’s just easier to choose unhealthy.
Regardless of why or how long I chose the unhealthy route at some point I have to stop.
In full transparency, 75 days, even 30, just seems a little too impossible to get started on. I kept making excuses.
That’s where the 7 day reset came in.
It’s simple and scientifically proven.
I’m starting Wednesday another reset on Wednesday, when we get back from Laughlin.
If you’d like to
- Create more life giving habits.
- Feel naturally energized.
- Sleep through the night.
- Assist your body to handle stress.
- Get more out of your workouts.
This is for you.
My DM is open.💖
I’ll send you a link (it will take less than 5 minutes to have your products shipped to your house) or click here.