I get it- it’s easy to lose focus, especially this week.
But don’t let one day or one week derail you from all you committed to achieve this year.
Look how far you’ve (already) come.
Tell me, what is something you’re proud of thus far in 2021?
- 20 days since I’ve watched (drama filled) reality TV or listened to a true crime podcast.
- 18 days since I consumed alcohol.
- 17 days of 45 minute walks outside, reading (at least) 30 minutes a day, + consistently moving my business forward.
- I’ve read one book + half way through a second, + listened to a personal development book via audible.
- I am less bloated, sleeping better, in a better mood, + making better food choices.
- My dogs are getting exercise, I feel more energized (from all the vitamin D), I had a $512 week, + I helped three others put hundreds in their bank accounts.
- All from roughly 40 hours of effort in 14 days (~3 hours a day).
Friends- it’s easy to fall back into old habits, especially when we’re stressed, but it’s just as easy to honor our commitment(s). It’s simply a decision to move forward.
At the risk of sounding cliché, nothing changes if nothing changes.
You’re made for more than cheap TV, crappy food, + an uninspired life.💖